Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference.
2 Description and price of the goods and/or services
- 1 Formation of the contract
- 1.1 LEC Shop is owned and operated by Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Ltd. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by us, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Limited ("GDHA", “we”, “us”). Registered office Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW. Registered Number 2692306 (England and Wales), VAT No. 287 131 550.
- 1.2 No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and a confirmation of that order, which may be printed by you, has been displayed on your computer monitor screen or received via the post. Once you have received this confirmation, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- 1.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- 1.4 We may change these terms and conditions of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2.1 The description and price of the goods and/or services you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order.2.2 The goods and/or services are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you by email or by telephone as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative product or refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods and/or services.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods and/or services.
2.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown to you prior to order confirmation and acceptance.
2.5 The price of the goods and/or services and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
- 3.1 Payment for the goods and/or services and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- 4. Delivery
- 4.1 The goods and/or services you order will be delivered and/or performed at the address you give when you place your order. Deliveries are not made and services will not be performed outside the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- 4.2 If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods and/or performance of the services, our courier will leave a note advising the action required.
- 4.3 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods and/or perform the services as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery and/or performance. In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- 4.4 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
- 5 Your right of cancellation
- 5.1 Where the contract is for the sale of goods, you have the right (subject to paragraph 5.3) to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods (see below).
- 5.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by post or email, at the address or email address shown below (see paragraph 5.6), giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- 5.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, although we recognise that you may wish to unpack the goods and look at them, the goods must be returned to us at your own cost in an unused condition and in the original packaging to protect the product during transit.
- 5.4 If you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract after receiving your items GDHA will provide a Returns Authorisation Number which must be placed on the item such that it is clearly visible without defacing or damaging the item or its packaging. Items will only be accepted for return with this label fitted as required.
- 5.5 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract subject to paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 above, we will refund or recredit you within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- 5.6 Cancellation and general contact details:
- In writing: LEC Spares Team, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Limited, Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 0844 815 3745
- Opening times: Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm, Sunday closed
- 6. Warranty
- 6.1 All goods supplied by us are warranted free from defects for the period stated on the product packaging (which in the case of most of our products is 12 months) from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 6.2 The warranty contained in paragraph 6.1 does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
- 6.3 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods and/or services, you should notify us in writing at the postal address or email address shown above.
- 7 Data protection
- 8 Applicable law
- 8.1 These terms and conditions of sale and the supply of the goods and/or services will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Web Terms & Conditions
Attention: this legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name "//www.bellingcookshop.co.uk" ("website") and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. This notice is issued by Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Limited ("GDHA", "we", "us" and "our").
Registered office: Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW, England.
Registered number 2692306 (England and Wales), VAT no. 287 131 550.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 You will be able to access this Website free of charge without registering your details with us.
- 1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- 1.3 We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- 1.4 All orders and purchases made on the Website will also be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale displayed when you make your purchase.
- 1.5 You must be over eighteen years of age to make an order or purchase through the Website.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 2. Licence
- 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- (b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- (c) GDHA copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by GDHA or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our written permission.
- 2.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- 3. Service access
- 3.1 While GDHA endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 3.3 We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur in connecting to this Website.
- 4. Visitor material and conduct
- 4.2 You are prohibited from using the Website to disseminate any material:
- (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or which is otherwise dysfunctional;
- (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking, gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems, interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website, interfering or disrupting networks or Websites connected to the Website or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner).
- 4.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of paragraphs 4.2 or 4.3.
- 4.5 You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection any breach by you of paragraph 4.1 to 4.4 including without any claim by any third party.
- 5. Links to and from other websites
- 5.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the GDHA logo;
- (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- (c) you do not in any way imply that GDHA is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with GDHA nor present any other false information about GDHA;
- (e) you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Website without express written permission from GDHA;
- (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 5.3 We expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- 5.4 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by GDHA or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
- 6. Disclaimer
- 6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- 6.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- 7. Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree that we shall not be liable to you or a third party for any indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites.
- 8. Governing law and jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The www.shop.belling.co.uk website is owned and operated by Glen Dimplex Home Appliances Limited ("GDHA", “we”, “us”). Registered office Stoney Lane, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 2XW, England. Registered Number 2692306 (England and Wales), VAT No. 287 131 550.